Premier Press takes eight first-place awards in the 2019 Pacific Printing Industry Association PRINTROCKS! Competition!
“Winning an award is like finding a 20-dollar bill in your jeans.” That’s how our account director Julie Nebels describes the feeling we all have at Premier. An award is an unexpected bonus on top of the satisfaction we get every day from working with our fantastic clients.
That’s why we’re so delighted to share the news that we and our clients won eight awards in the recent 2019 Pacific Printing Industry Association (PPI) Printrocks! competition, including Best of Show and the People’s Choice Award for Urban Decay’s Game of Thrones influencer seeding kit.
Printrocks! honors the power of print and graphics to define a company’s brand, and to defy the perceived limitations of what print can do. A panel of our peers judges hundreds of submissions in dozens of categories, including books, folders, promotional mailings, self-promotional pieces, and multi-channel marketing. They look for the best designs and most creative use of materials and production processes such as offset and digital printing, specialty screening, foil, emboss, die-cut, wide format / large format, etc.
Here’s a complete list of our award-winning projects.
- Crux Fermentation Mini Coffee Table Book took 2 awards for (Best use of Substrate and Best of Perfect Bind).
- Audio+Vox Media (Best of Presentation Folder–Offset and Sheetfed 40″ and greater)
- Tequilla Micampo (Best of posters and art prints)
- Trailblazers Commerative Poster cards, (Best of Cards)
- Kita (Best of Case Binding)
- Butter and Bacon Recipe Book (Best of Binding Comb, Spiral, Wire-O)
- Slabtown (Best of Single Promotional Self Mailer)
Many thanks to our clients for giving us the opportunity to use new technologies, push the limits, and collaborate in their creative processes.