Nike – House of Innovation
Nike has expanded their retail presence with their new flagship store in the heart of New York’s Fifth Avenue shopping district.
The cutting-edge House Of Innovation features 68,000 square feet of space over six floors.
The products created for the House of Innovation in NYC is a great testament to the 30 year relationship between Nike and Premier. Our team has molded our services to accommodate the custom lift required on each project. We are thankful that the friendship has grown and continues to develop as we live on the edge of perfection and speed.
Here’s some interesting statistics for the projects Premier Press was involved in for Nike’s House of Innovation project:
Environmental Graphic and Paint
- 23,100 yards of vinyl tape used to create the Speed Shop wall and floor graphics
- 21 unique designs and 4 different styles of tape used throughout the space
- 1512 lineal feet of printed wall vinyl used through the store
- Column paint ad wayfinding on all floors
- 25% more work added to Premier’s initial scope while in process
- Initial 3 week install timeline compressed to 12 days
- Over 225 hrs of install hours
Nike 650 store specific bags and packaging
- 30,000 Foundational Medium Shopping Totes
- 30,000 Foundational Large Shopping Totes
- 5,000 Expert Home Medium Shopping Totes
- 7,000 Expert Home Large Shopping Totes
- 1,500 Vault Fabric Tyvek Bags
That’s over 15 Tons of bags!
You can read more about Nike’s House of Innovation on Sneaker News and on nike.com.
We give you the ability to say yes
Get In Touch